We Repair all Commercial Freezers, Counters, Cabinets.
"Our Priority is to keep your equipment in service. We attend site quickly, diagnose the fault and if possible repair the fault from van stock, and leave your equipment working."
Key reasons to use Catercare:
- We have fast response times
- Our engineers are highly skilled, qualified and experienced
- We offer competitive pricing
- We provide bespoke services designed specifically for you
- We are Gas Safe Registered
- We are F-Gas Certified
- We are CCEECC Trained
- All our engineers are DBS enhanced checked
- We carry out due diligence for health & safety and environmental health
- We provide risk assessments & method statements
- We are CHAS Premium Plus accredited (Contractor Health and Safety Assessed)
Helpful tips to save you money
Commercial Refrigeration’s Do’s
- Clean up spillages immediately
- Clean and check your door seals weekly
- Defrost commercial freezers to manufacturers’ instructions
- Visually check compressor fans and vents monthly
- Clean off filters and grills weekly
- Check working temperature monthly
- Arrange regular maintenance by a qualified refrigeration engineer. This will keep your equipment in service and validate new equipment warranties
Commercial Refrigeration’s don’t
- Overload the refrigeration unit and prevent the air flow from circulating
- Allow fans to be obstructed
- Put hot food in
- Leave the door open
- Slam doors
Common Problems Behind Your Freezer Not Working
Here are some of the more common freezer issues and the top reasons that explain why your freezer might not be freezing. Once you know a bit more about the situation, you’re ready to get the freezer repair help you need. So just sit back, chill and read the easy-to-digest list of potential reasons why your freezer might not be working below.
1: Freezer Not Freezing
- If your freezer won't freeze, most likely the condenser coils are dirty which reduces the overall cooling capacity of the freezer
- Evaporator fan motor is malfunctioning, and since it’s in charge of circulating the air throughout the freezer, this will need to be resolved, pronto
- The start relay, which gives power to the compressor, is not working
2: Freezer Making a Clicking Sound
- The start relay is not working
- The appliance isn’t moving coolant through the condenser and coils properly
3: Freezer Runs All the Time
- Temperature control thermostat isn’t working correctly
- The evaporator fan motor is malfunctioning
- The condenser fan motor is malfunctioning
4: Freezer Leaking H20
- You’ve got a clogged or frozen defrost drain
5: Freezer Defrost Drain Frozen
- The drain strap may have fallen off or deteriorated
Our Maintenance Schedule
- Inspect all plug tops to equipment for correct fuse rating and tightness of connections. Inspect flexible leads for damage.
- Examine exterior and interior of cabinet for damage.
- Check condition of shelves and supports.
- Inspect door seals and catches.
- Inspect the fans.
- Inspect the vaporiser trays for damage and contamination.
- Test compressor and or condenser under normal operating conditions.
- Check system for refrigerant leaks.
- Check expansion valve where fitted.
- Clean condenser and blow out under high pressure to clear debris.
- Carry out visual inspection of electrical wiring and controls.
- Check defrost operation, heaters and drain pipe.
- Inspect water flow, drain pan, water treatment facility and sensors for calcium contamination.
We repair the following manufactures equipment
AHT | Arcaboa | Autonumis | Blizzard | Cambro | Caravelle | Caterlite | Cellerator | Comersa | Craven | Crystal | Derby | Designline | Electrolux | Elcold | Fagor | Foster Refrigerator | Framec | Frigoglass | Frilixa | Gamko | Genfrost | Gram | Hoshizaki | ISA | Ice-O-Matic | Iarp | IMC | Infrico | Interlevin | J E Hall | Kubus | LEC | Lifestyle | Lincat | Manitowoc | Marstair | Metro | Mercatus | Mondial Elite | Moffat | Polar | Porkka | Precision | Roller Grill | Santos | Sirman | Smeg | Tecfrigo | Tefcold | Trimco | True | Victor | Vouge | Waring | Whrilpool | Williams