Catercare Limited are Foster Refrigerator agents & dealers with Foster trained engineers.
"Our Priority is to keep your equipment in service. We attend site quickly, diagnose the fault and if possible repair the fault from van stock, and leave your equipment working."
Key reasons to use Catercare:
- We have fast response times
- Our engineers are highly skilled, qualified and experienced
- We offer competitive pricing
- We provide bespoke services designed specifically for you
- We are Gas Safe Registered
- We are F-Gas Certified
- We are CCEECC Trained
- All our engineers are DBS enhanced checked
- We carry out due diligence for health & safety and environmental health
- We provide risk assessments & method statements
Helpful Tips to Save you Money
Commercial Refrigeration’s Do’s
Clean up spillages immediately
Clean and check your door seals weekly
Defrost commercial freezers to manufacturers’ instructions
Visually check compressor fans and vents monthly
Clean off filters and grills weekly
Check working temperature monthly
Arrange regular maintenance by a qualified refrigeration engineer. This will keep your equipment in service and validate new equipment warranties
Commercial Refrigeration’s don’t
Overload the refrigeration unit and prevent the air flow from circulating
Allow fans to be obstructed
Put hot food in
Leave the door open
Our Maintenance Schedule
- Inspect all plug tops to equipment for correct fuse rating and tightness of connections. Inspect flexible leads for damage.
- Examine exterior and interior of cabinet for damage.
- Check condition of shelves and supports.
- Inspect door seals and catches.
- Inspect the fans.
- Inspect the vaporiser trays for damage and contamination.
- Test compressor and or condenser under normal operating conditions.
- Check system for refrigerant leaks.
- Check expansion valve where fitted.
- Clean condenser and blow out under high pressure to clear debris.
- Carry out visual inspection of electrical wiring and controls.
- Check defrost operation, heaters and drain pipe.
- Inspect water flow, drain pan, water treatment facility and sensors for calcium contamination.
Why Choose Foster
Foster continues to celebrate their position as leading manufacturer for commercial refrigeration equipment for over 50 years. Their reputation has been built from decades of commitment to their customers, strong relationships with our distributors and a desire to give back to our community. ‘Why Foster’ explores some of the reasons we’re chosen by customers time and time again.
SOS Free 24 hour delivery service
Free UK next day delivery service across our most popular products, helping you to Save on Stress.
Interest free credit
Backed by ITW, our genuine interest free credit offer, available across the Foster, Gamko and Hobart ranges allows established kitchens and start-up businesses alike to invest in the best equipment at an affordable price – giving you the support you need to make each venture a success.
This award-winning innovation which is now fitted into Foster’s EcoPro G2 and Gamko glass froster products has revolutionised the efficient operation and reduced the cost of maintaining these pieces of equipment.
Whether they were in search of the best quality refrigeration products money could buy, or an affordable way to start their dream business, we are proud to say that our customers love the products and services that we provide.
For 25 years we’ve held the prestigious royal warrant of appointment for supplying commercial refrigeration to Her Majesty, The Queen. Read more about this accolade and what it means to us.
We strive for continuous excellence, both in the quality of our products and the level of service we provide to customers.