We Repair all Ice Makers, Ice Flakers, Modular Ice Makers, Ice Crushers & all Water & Air Cooled Machines.
"Our Priority is to keep your equipment in service. We attend site quickly, diagnose the fault and if possible repair the fault from van stock, and leave your equipment working."
Key reasons to use Catercare:
- We have fast response times
- Our engineers are highly skilled, qualified and experienced
- We offer competitive pricing
- We provide bespoke services designed specifically for you
- We are Gas Safe Registered
- We are F-Gas Certified
- We are CCEECC Trained
- All our engineers are DBS enhanced checked
- We carry out due diligence for health & safety and environmental health
- We provide risk assessments & method statements
Helpful tips to save you money
Use a water filter
Using a water filter on an ice maker will improve the quality & taste of the ice and reduce the number of faults and downtime from your equipment. The filter removes the heavy metals & calcium to stop scale damage and component failure.
Control the ambient temperature
in order for your ice maker to work efficiently it is best kept in a where the temperature is constant approximately between 10 & 20 degrees celcius.
If your ice cube is soft, mushy or unclear your machine requires a clean.
If you clean with chemicals always run through two cycles to remove any residual chemical.
Clean you Ice o Matic machine
- Turn off the machine
- Remove all ice from the storage bin
- Add chemical cleaner
- Leave for 10-15 minutes
- Purge all chemical down the drain
- Check for lime scale
- Repeat if necessary
- Run through two cycles
Our maintenance schedule
- Inspect all plug tops to equipment for correct fuse rating and tightness of connections. Inspect flexible leads for damage.
- Examine exterior and interior of cabinet for damage.
- Check condition of shelves and supports.
- Inspect door seals and catches.
- Inspect the fans.
- Inspect the vaporiser trays for damage and contamination.
- Test compressor and or condenser under normal operating conditions.
- Check system for refrigerant leaks.
- Check expansion valve where fitted.
- Clean condenser and blow out under high pressure to clear debris.
- Carry out visual inspection of electrical wiring and controls.
- Check defrost operation, heaters and drain pipe.
- Inspect water flow, drain pan, water treatment facility and sensors for calcium contamination.
We repair the following manufactures equipment
AHT | Arcaboa | Autonumis | Blizzard | Cambro | Caravelle | Caterlite | Cellerator | Comersa | Craven | Crystal | Derby | Designline | Electrolux | Elcold | Fagor | Foster Refrigerator | Framec | Frigoglass | Frilixa | Gamko | Genfrost | Gram | Hoshizaki | ISA | Ice-O-Matic | Iarp | IMC | Infrico | Interlevin | J E Hall | Kubus | LEC | Lifestyle | Lincat | Manitowoc | Marstair | Metro | Mercatus | Mondial Elite | Moffat | Polar | Porkka | Precision | Roller Grill | Santos | Sirman | Smeg | Tecfrigo | Tefcold | Trimco | True | Victor | Vouge | Waring | Whrilpool | Williams